Smart Solvers

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Smart Solvers » Everything else » Test topic

Test topic

Posts 1 to 23 of 23

Hmm it works right?

To me it does!

I'm also in!

Heiko
Greaaat!

It works!! Great!!!
Tks, Mohammed!

I'm still trying how it works because I never actively used a forum (In general I was just a passive  reader until now  8-))

Last edited by Heiko (2017-10-20 16:41:51)

Heiko wrote:

I'm still trying how it works because I never actively used a forum (In general I was just a passive  reader until now  )

Last edited by Heiko (Today 15:41:51)

Same here! :)

Hi guys, just got registered. Used forum before but each one is a little different. I guess practice will be needed :)

Okay guys, I guess you don't know how to manage forums, I used to spend a lot of time on them so I know the drill well.
I can make all of you admins and you create the categories and forums and subforums and topics
If you don't know how, you can tell me what categories and forums and subforums we need and I create them for you

:)

Christina wrote:

Hi, everyone! 
Just registered and I'm trying to understand how it works. I had never used a forum until now but it seems like a great tool for our team!  Thank you, Mohammed 😊. I have to say that I'm really pleased with everyone's contribution to our team. I look forward to working on PBL with you all. Lastly, does anyone know what's next week's goal?  Will we have to work on a problem or will it be just an introduction to PBL?  Like, what's PBL? / how it works? etc

A teacher is a compass that activates the magnets of curiosity, knowledge, and wisdom in the pupils.
-Ever Garrison

Test

Hi, I'm in as well, groping around! :)

Hi to you all.
I am in as well. First time for me to use a forum, so let's see how it works....

I think that in our Team Charter it is important to agree on what kind of communication we are going to use, because otherwise we will all have to check different forums, discussions etc.

But let us first try some different forms of communication and then decide what fits best.

Kind regards,
Ellen

Ellen van der Aar-Terlien wrote:

I think that in our Team Charter it is important to agree on what kind of communication we are going to use, because otherwise we will all have to check different forums, discussions etc.

I totally agree!

5. Discuss your expectations
- Participation quantity and quality:
The majority of the members were afraid of the large number of peers within the group at first. Most of them were afraid that the group won't be able to work together because of too many participants. By the end of the discussion they came to agree that a large number of members can be actually a positive point as it gives the group better chances for finishing everything within the deadlines. Also it gives members backup support because not increases the chances of finding someone who would replace a certain member if necessary. It's worth noting that group members agreed to reduce unengaged and inactive members.
Cooperation:
A high level of cooperation was noticed from the very beginning of the first week and all the members seem to be very positive in their expectations of cooperation within the team.
Attitude:
The main concept is, as it may seem, respect. All members agreed that in order to create safety we should, no matter what, stay respectful and professional in our discussions.

testing

I'm on board as well :-)

Thanks Mohammed for your contribution by summarizing Topic 5. I have copied your input for the final version.

Ellen van der Aar-Terlien
Yay, cool

Hi, I'm a bit late but finally here as well! :)

Hi,

Can somebody explain to me how I can upload the final version of our Team Charter in this forum?

Ellen van der Aar-Terlien
Just like copy paste the text here?

You are here » Smart Solvers » Everything else » Test topic